Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Catching Up

I have a TON of things to catch up on with my blog, I will probably be back dating things so bare with it! I have been wanting to blog so bad for the last few weeks (I really am obsessed). I just haven't had time plus "my" computer is the lap top which is also used by my sweetie for work appointments. And I would rather have a hard working husband than a computer for my blogging needs! Unfortunately blogging is NOT our source of income! So as much as I miss the luxury of having "my" computer around when I have a minute it has been kind of nice to not have the temptation of wasting time on it too! Cuz like I said I'm OBSESSED, and it's not necessarily NEEDED!

With that I will just give a short update on our family. Preston's still completely loving his job and has been working really hard implementing new ideas and tools for things to run smoother and to help the visually oriented (as myself)! He has built e-mails that are AWESOME that give discounts on EVERYTHING throughout the AZ valley. If you are not receiving these e-mails and want to start receiving these e-mails then leave your e-mail address in the comments (I will have them moderated and with not publish your e-mail.) Or just click HERE and do it yourself. And if you want to check the site out it's called PhoenixMetro.com there are new little doodads and such that have been added recently.

Kya is getting to be so big. She is so fun and is such a good girl. She is officially potty trained we are just working on the accidents when she is not at home. But she has done awesome and when she is at home she with do it all my herself, even when she needs to go poo, which is huge! She can count all the way to 13 without skipping any numbers. She is so kind and helpful, and still completely LOVES Baden. She gets sad now if I don't take him upstairs with us before her nap so that he can listen to the book as well! I love mornings around here now, (I'm starting to be a better morning person) because the mornings that I'm not already up. I get woken up by hearing my two cute kids sitting in the crib laughing. The other day I don't even know where she got it from but Kya had climbed up in the crib and she was making Baden laugh and then I hear her say, "Boo-yah!" It was the funniest/cutest thing to hear. She has taken off with her talking she can say anything she wants! The other day she and I were upstairs getting ready. Baden was downstairs and got to crying a little. When Kya yells down the stairs, "Stop crying Buddy!" And then returns to my room and says, "HHH, Mom he's not listening to me!" I died laughing!

Baden is getting so big too. He's almost 6 months! I just took him in to the doctor thinking he had an ear infection and he turned out to be completely healthy. But they did give me his weight while we were there and he is a whopping 17.2 lbs! He likes milk! And evidently I've got milk! I would say he's an "eater" but he's not too fond of the baby food/cereal yet. He loves being on his tummy and playing which is fun for me because Kya HATED her tummy! He rolls over SO much now. He is getting better at sitting up with the Boppy but not quite there with no support yet. He's started to talk and jabber, oh I love that cute baby talk in that cute little voice of his! I sometimes think that he has already figured out how to throw a fit. Because he has a certain cry that he uses when you take stuff away from him or set him down when he doesn't want to be. The last couple comments make him sound difficult but he's not. Those things are very far and few between around here. He really is so happy, chill, and CUTE! He has been a little clingy since we went camping last weekend. And his teeth are coming in and have been taking FOREVER to break through so that kind of has been playing in to his calm temperament lately. He is still the cutest little guy I've ever seen!

I have been hanging in there. I've been having some issues with my health but for the most part am doing better. I went to the doctor because I've been feeling like I was going to pass out almost every time I stood up. It has happened to me since Jr. High and so I didn't pay much attention to it. But when it started happening 15 times a day I decided that it's probably not normal. So not sure if it's exactly related but the blood test came back having too much thyroid hormone in it. So they're figuring that I have a hyperactive thyroid, which could be caused by pregnancy so I'm just going to wait it out for a little while longer to see if it will regulate it's self if not I will get more tests done and get it under control. In the mean time my doctor has given me some blood pressure medication that has helped a bunch with the faintness. So I'm managing a lot better now! And on a different note I got a workout video called the 10 Min Trainer and I absolutely LOVE it! I'm out of shape and have been feeling stronger doing the workouts. They are REALLY great workouts and I don't have an excuse to not do it because it's only 10 minutes! Have I mentioned that I LOVE it! If you want to come over and try it with me I'll totally let you, if you don't mind my huffing and puffing and dripping sweat two minutes into the workout!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stapleys.... You are WAY OVERDUE for a visit at our house. We want to see the kids. Love reading about all of you, but... Gotta have my Bart

Homer..

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys came to play last night-- we had fun!