Sunday, July 12, 2009

B-Day and Fourth


I love that those two days go together every year! My Birthday and the Fourth! My Birthday was an extremely good day! Preston is the best husband ever he knows how to make me feel special. He made me french toast for breakfast. We took it easy Preston gave me so many gifts, one of which was a message chair so I sat on that for a while and relaxed. We went out to lunch with my parents, to Aloha Kitchen! MMMM! I out ate everyone and I still think Preston was more full than I was! I really can eat A LOT most of the time! We came home and relaxed a little bit more and then we had a party! Both mine and Preston's family came and we had lots of fun. I had previously made a list of things I eventually wanted in my lifetime and it seems like I got every single one on the list in one day! I will always be keeping a list from now on! Then Preston had everyone go around and tell what they were doing when the were 24, mine was the easiest, I didn't have to think back! There was lots of treats and ice cream and cake. Then in the middle of the party Preston decided that we should go to a movie. It was convenient that we had babysitters to choose from right there in our house. So we were able to see Transformers which was kind of a spontaneous surprise! I love Birthday's; you hear from lots of people and it makes you feel so special!



Then it was the Fourth! We almost always go to my Grandma and Grandpa's house to swim, eat, and then watch fireworks. We even had the kiddie pools up and the slip-n-slides out for the little ones.

I love how Kael's plumbing it in this one, how come it's cute on little kids but big people not so much!


Their house is the best for the fourth, there is a great view of the Country Clubs fireworks right on their front lawn!


Baden was inside the whole show sleeping, at least he was holding his glow stick!

It was sure fun, another great year!

Oh and of course we did our toes!

4 comments:

chad and lemae said...

Happy Birthday. Sounds like it was a good one.

Unknown said...

sounds fun! i feel like a bum friend not knowing it was your b-day! we should all get together and do a july b-day celebration cuz it is angie's and stacy's too....

karis stapley said...

What a fun Birthday! Darn, too bad we dont live by each other anymore to try out that new massage chair! Very nice!And looks like you guys had a fun full day on the fourth! :)

Leisa Tapia said...

Okay... the dang cuttest toes I've ever seen!! EVER!!

and happy birthday!! sorry this is way super late... I hadn't gotten on your blog since looking at your awesome trip!