Friday, September 18, 2009

Baby Shower

For those of you who don't know, this is Meghan, one of my best friends since high school. She now is in Arkansas but she came back here to have a baby shower a few weeks ago! Anyways, I am so excited for her and I was glad I got to help out with her shower.

I did the cupcake for her shower and they turned out super cute, if I say so myself. They just were a bit time consuming... ok I'm lying they took forever! I'm glad I love Meghan, and I definitely showed her that by making these Booty Cupcakes!


Pretty cute huh? They are pretty 'Martha', so I'm glad they turned out in the end!
I had fun with you Meghan while you were here and can't wait for your little girl to be apart of your family!

1 comment:

Meghan White said...

Thanks Hill, the cupcakes did turn out really cute. And I am glad we got to have fun together and I can't wait to come back for another visit. love you too!!