Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Water Fun

If there was no water to play in we'd all melt away in the Valley. It seems like that's the only thing we have been going out to do. We went to Grandma & Grandpa's house to swim for a while. Kids just look so cute in swim suits!



Then on Saturday we got to do a huge slip-n-slide. It was super fun, for me anyways! Preston was at the ASU game and so it was just me and the kids. I took Kya down it but she SCREAMED the whole way down, "I don't want to, I don't want to!" I know I'm mean! She was mad at me for making her go down.

Kya acted like this was her bike but it wasn't, thanks for sharing!




She still had fun running down the hill. So it all worked out!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks fun! Bummed we had to miss out this year!