October is one of my favorites. I love BOOing people. So we've been making goodies to take BOOing! We made my favorite cookies on the first day of October to start our BOOing! Kya helped and we both enjoyed making them!
Naps around here are still in the in between stage. Baden NEEDS two naps but doesn't want to take one. But if I set him down in front of Blue's Clues he's out. This is a normal site at our house! And as I type this very minute he has just now fallen asleep on the floor!
4 comments:
Fun stuff. The S turned out really cute!!!
That turned out super cute!
I love it- it looks like it wouldn't be that hard either. But sooo cute!
I love your S. The paneling background is so perfect with the floral. Fun! And...cute kids, of course. :)
Post a Comment