We got our family pictures back already and I love the way they turned out. I love Ben Christensen's pictures they have such a cool vibe to them. I was a little worried at first that we wouldn't fit with such a cool style... but that just shows you how amazing his pictures are! I love the relaxed feel, and just about everything else about the photos. We should be in a magazine somewhere... well at least our little model kids.


















7 comments:
Wow! They are AWESOME!!! You guys look great! Love them!
your pictuers are so cute!!! love them!
I love them!!
so adorable. your kids are just so stinkin'cute!
Very cute!!
Okay the one of the kiddos in the car with the winshield wipers on makes me want to die because it is so stinkin' cute. Seriously. Die. You look amazing too, per usual!
These are absolutely darling. I love it!
Post a Comment