Introducing the cutest newest preschooler! Today was her first day of school and she was SO excited! I hadn't told her that she was starting school before today so that I wouldn't get bugged "Do I go to school today huh, huh, how about today, now, now, now!" So this morning daddy told her she was going to school and she about burst with excitement! "Mom did you know that I get to go to school today! You and Baden and Daddy don't get to go!"
5 comments:
I love that smile..I bet she was the best student. Boy are we growing up Love Gma Brooksby
too cute!
Hooray for excited kids going to school! She looks so cute. :)
Cole is gearing up for preschool too. Just 2 more weeks. He's pretty excited too. :)
I love that you didn't tell her ahead of time. Smart! She's adorable.
Preston, I still remember my kid's first days at preschool which was forever ago. It is hard to believe that you are at this point in your life. The time will go fast so enjoy every minute. You have a super cute family! We hope to see you and your wife at Dani's wedding in a few weeks.
Post a Comment