Friday, December 3, 2010

PRETTY PAMPERED PEDI’S


I am so excited to announce that I will be doing pedicures out of my house… and I will do your finger nails too if you’re into that sort of thing.

It’s the spa without going to the spa, and you can bring your kids so they can play if you want. Plus your girls get a free polish. And for those of you who I don't see often it will be fun to catch up.

Here is the best part; your first pedicure is $5.00 off! I will even give out gift certificates for Christmas so let your husbands get you a pedi without paying the spa price! And please don’t be embarrassed about your nails I’ve seen it all! So the next time you need your nails done come to me!

Hillary
480-239-8090
Call or leave a comment

Pedicure………… $15
FOOT SOAK IN MINERAL BATH, SALT SCRUB, CALLUS CARE, FILE AND SHAPE NAILS, CUTICLE CARE, MASSAGE AND POLISH!

Manicure………. $10
HAND SOAK IN MINERAL BATH, CUTICLE CARE, FILE AND SHAPE NAILS, AND POLISH!

Nail Art…………. $2 & $3
FLOWERS $2, RHINESTONE FLOWERS $3

*Everything will be boiled and sanitized before/after each use.


2 comments:

karis stapley said...

That's awesome Hillary! Super cute nails!
I'd say sign me up, except, that'd be one expensive pedi with the flight & all. ;)
I'd love to have you do a pedi for me the next time we come to visit. :) Those are great prices. Hope business gets booming for ya!

Leslie said...

I'm excited about you doing this...I need to find a good time to come!