Thursday, May 26, 2011

Want to Know

We are having or first ultrasound on June 2nd (yes... in one week!) and I want to know what you think this baby is going to be! Since it's our first ultrasound we haven't even found out if there's only one in there yet! So what do you think boy, or girl, or twins? I am 19 weeks pregnant. Keep in mind this is my third!


Here is something to compare, it's when I was 6 month pregnant with Baden (I'm about 5 months right now). I even wore the same outfit so that it would make it easy!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you look right on for 19 weeks! That's almost HALFWAY! You are so skinny that you just "pop" out quick.

I vote "girl" because that's what Kya says.

Tyler & Andrea said...

I think its a boy! That seems to be what everyone is having. You definitely don't look like you're having twins, but who knows!

chad and lemae said...

I think it will be a girl!

Clarissa said...

Tiwns!! Just cause it would be fun!

karis stapley said...

I say a girl!
Who knows, You may or may not escape the "Stapley Twins curse"! :)
J/k it would be a blessing! A tough one, but a worth it one.

Lindsee said...

I remember looking almost measuring like 6 weeks bigger than what I actually was with twins...so you seem small when considering that. But twins would be fun!!! I kind of hope you have them.

I vote boy.

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

i say boy because it's the year to have boys! i think you look too small to have twins, but you never really know! i think twins would be fun but i am sure they are a lot of work!!! Good luck and keep us updated!!! congratulations to whatever the baby is!!!