We have done a few home improvements around here. We moved Baden into Kya's room and so I decided they needed something that semi-matched. I love what I found at Target and it makes me a lot happier to see the room look coherent. It has been a little challenging to get them to go to sleep at night but I think they have done rather well. The first few nights they were still up giggling at midnight. After threats/follow through of having Baden sleep in his other room/bed they have gotten to the point where they fall asleep now! They absolutely love being together!
AND the playroom (where the porch used to be) is finally stuccoed.
Here is the before... it has been like this for maybe 3 years (we've only been in the house for 2 years though.)
Ahh... doesn't that look so much better? And it keeps the room cooler too!
Plus Preston put up some insulation, (drywall to come) so the play room is actually a space we can use this summer. Yeah for home improvements!
5 comments:
Hooray!! We are so excited for you guys! Yes, the stucco looks much better! And the kiddos room looks super cute! I like those bedspreads. Yea, after the twins could figure out how to get out of their cribs, they were up, out, & all over the place. Staying awake late & getting up super early. It's finally improved a ton!
Super cute! We need to come play!
Their bedroom is really cute!
The kiddos bedroom look so cute, I love the matching but not the same. And the playroom is looking good!!
I love the bedspreads - they are super cute. And Hillary, I just wanted to thank you for commenting on my posts - It always brightens my day to find a nice little note from you. Your example has inspired me to be a better commenter as well :-) Love ya!
Post a Comment