Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kanab


We went to Kanab for the Hamblin Reunion (my grandma on my mom's side).

Before the Reunion we went to Moqui's Cave.
I'm pretty sure you weren't supposed to sit on this goat, but it was the perfect size!

Dinosaur Tracks!

Kya was not feeling the pictures this day and would let me know that she didn't want her picture taken!

"No SMILE!"

Kya was happy I promise, just not for my pictures.

Oh I caught one!



Best. picture. ever!




"One more picture that's it, smile!"



Then the reunion started. We went and took pictures at my Great Grandma Hazel and Grandpa Foote's old house.
Then got ice cream. Went swimming, and played, ate and told stories at the park! It was a very great reunion and I was glad we went.

It rained on us a bit which meant that the little ones didn't ever get out of the water.


Proof that Baden can find "baby balls" or bee bee's every where we go!

We were lucky enough to stay at my mom's cousin's house she rents out. It was so much better then staying at a hotel. The kids were able to run around and play outside... where they found about a thousand potato bugs to play with, they were in heaven.

On the way home we stopped at the dam.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love that it was at kanab. and i love that you are such a stinkin cute prego lady. love it.