Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Daddy's First Groupie

We have had Guitar Hero for a while now but this was the first we've played our own and on the new big screen! Kya's got the hang of rocking out! She sure had fun dance'n to the songs daddy was shredding!

4 comments:

Meghan White said...

Kya is just to cute! She is a dancing fool, like her mama!!

Anonymous said...

Cutest groupie the Staple ever had or at least a close second to the gal behind the camera!
Love what you have done with the place Hills ... especially that you conceeded to the urinal! We hope PT jr is treating you well. Love, G & Em

Kris & Amy said...

Hey guys! I got your blog address from the message you left Val at work. Looks like you are doing well. Love your house and your daughter is too adorable!! We should do a fun hang out one night!

Cass and Natalia said...

Those are way cute! She is a ham, I love it! Your house looks amazing too, I can't wait to come see it!