Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oh My Little Girl

I thought I would just do this post for fun. Kya is really growing up so fast.



What a cutie!

These are just to prove that I do exist, I'm always behind the camera. So every once in a while I try to turn it on myself.

Loves everything of daddy's!


Kya's favorite word now is "MOMMY," I think she's finally figured out that when she says mommy, it gets my attention... I'm sure that will wear off but it's way better than whining at me. She says the words "please" and "thank you" but most of the time she just signs them. She does have other words too, I'm just not going to list them all. She's also trying more words as we say them to her. She loves kissing things including mommy. She loves to help me around the house. She'll mimic all of the house work that I do and she especially LOVES dusting! She really is so much fun and so very cute! She's growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Kya is getting so big, oh my. She is sure a beauty. I think the last time I saw her was in April at Charlie's Birthday. She is tall now. You have a cute family Hillary!!