That is so funny! It makes you start to laugh just watching it cuz its so out of the ordinary. Good clip!
That was hilarious! I started laughing the minute i heard her laugh! How did she keep a straight face afterwards?! Oh My I laughed till I cried! Where did you find that?! lol oh man thanks for making my day
Seriously, was that for real?
I don't know if it for real but man would I feel stupid! I found it on MSN! I guess Preston has actually heard of it before.
I kept trying to stop laughing as I watched this clip, but every single squat got me going again... Thanks for the break from my terrible homework!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so funny! It makes you start to laugh just watching it cuz its so out of the ordinary. Good clip!
That was hilarious! I started laughing the minute i heard her laugh! How did she keep a straight face afterwards?! Oh My I laughed till I cried! Where did you find that?! lol oh man thanks for making my day
Seriously, was that for real?
I don't know if it for real but man would I feel stupid! I found it on MSN! I guess Preston has actually heard of it before.
I kept trying to stop laughing as I watched this clip, but every single squat got me going again... Thanks for the break from my terrible homework!
Post a Comment