This is us on Halloween! We first went to Preston's parents.
We went trick-or-treating at both parents neighborhoods and had a lot of fun!
Preston's DJ Lance Rock costume turned out awesome!
All the kiddos at the Stapley's. Minus Shane's family..
All the kiddos at the Hatch's.
Preston, myself, my sister Whitney, and Micah
Bryan and Natalie showed up later just didn't get pictures with 'em.
This is Kya's.
This is Preston's.
4 comments:
Hey GIrl!! I found your link on someone's website and I just HAD to visit! I miss you!! How is your baby bump? Kya is getting so big and Preston's costume is spot-on! Your house looks gorgeous! send me an email and I'll send you my new info... Angie Peters
You guys all looked so cute. You did such a good job on Preston's costume!
Preston..
Homer says, Where's Bart?!!
Family looks GREAT!!
Hey! You guys look great!! I especially like your cute belly!! Hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment