While it's still November I thought I'd share my the Thanksgiving festivities. We have kind of started a tradition that the girls all go to my mom's house and make pies together. I think I decided that if we were all going to be making pies that night anyway might as well do it with others. It has been really fun. It does take longer because we make about 15 pies instead of 2 or 3. But we sure have fun, and it does make it easier to have the extra hands too. This year we made 4 Lemon, 3 Coconut, 2 Apple, 2 Pumpkin, and 1 Cherry. It's always fun getting together with just the girls, and getting pies out of it is a plus.
3 comments:
Wow, very nice! I'm getting a craving for pies just looken at 'em! Sounds so yummy!
Dang. Knowing Linda's talent with pies, those pictures are evil. Now I am craving a pie or two. Arrgh.
What a fun tradition you girls have. I notice Charlie joined the pie makers this year. You all look so beautiful!! I'll bet one of those Lemon Pies is for Micah, right?
Post a Comment