Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh Dear!

Pardon my humor!
Anyways this one needs no explanation, but my mom gave him the idea. She had said while Baden had his blue faced, "Well, if Preston comes over with a blue face we'll know what he's been doing!" Preston decided right then that this is how he'd show up for dinner.
The funny thing was that he stayed like this all night for Sunday dinner.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my gosh, that is Hilarious! I had read your earlier post about the baby's blue face and as soon as I saw Preston's picture I busted up. I hadn't even read the post yet. Thanks for the laughs.

brxb said...

AAAGH!! I take it back! I take it back! No more purple face pictures!! (splashing Clorox in my eyes) Make it go away. Count on Preston to take it waaaay over the top. Yikes! Seriously.

karis stapley said...

Yea, that's soo Preston!!

Unknown said...

Only Preston!

Bekah Parker said...

Ok so after all our talk at the Christmas party I think it is about time I add you to my blog list...hope that's ok:)

Christian said...

That is the funniest darn thing I have ever SEEN.

jana said...

I could only imagine poor Roberta's face now! Leave it to Preston to listen to Mom now! Right!! Priceless Preston!!