Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Oh My Blue Faced Boy

Ok I only share this info for the sake of explaining the pictures. I don't mean to get too personal or any thing but...
Evidently my body doesn't fight yeast very well because I seem to always get an infection while I'm breastfeeding. Oh the joys of feeding! I had several while I was nursing Kya and YAY it's my first with Baden! It's not itchy it just sends shooting pains while I feed and a lot of the time when I'm not. Sounds lovely huh? I started feeling the familiar pain right around 5 pm on Friday. Which lucky me, the doctors offices are closed so I couldn't get the drugs called in before the weekend! Knowing how bad the pain gets if it's not treated I sent Preston to the drugstore to find anything that would help. There was something and it has helped over the weekend... BUT it is a little messy, and dyes everything, ya know just somewhat, BLUE!


Isn't that AWESOME!

I had to go to the orthodontist yesterday and someone asked me if he had sucked on a marker! I wasn't wanting to take him out anywhere for that reason... but I had to.

5 comments:

Meghan White said...

Yes that is AWERSOME!

Peg and Parker said...

hilarious!! awful, but hilarious!

Unknown said...

OK- I meant to say that... not my mom... :)

Gardner said...

SAD but still funny! How are you guys doing?

Unknown said...

AH.. Poor you and poor Baden for the blackmail in the years to come!
Hope you get to feeling better!