Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm SO Excited!

Guess what... I got a new bike! It was technically a birthday gift, but I'm a little indecisive at times! So it took me a while to make sure this is the bike I wanted! I think it was worth it because I LOVE this bike!

It had a few imperfections, which I wasn't too sure I would be ok with... but when they discounted the bike $40 I was ok with it. The one in the front was where the fender was bent really bad, I straightened it out but there was still a line in the paint. The bigger one is more noticeable.

BUT I fixed that up with a little vinyl! TA-DA! Cute, personalized, and fixed!


Last night I had the kids ride their bikes with me, after a little bit Kya said, "It's too hot I'm going inside." Baden is attached at the hip so he followed her. I was still enjoying my new ride and didn't want to come in yet!

No comments: