Friday, August 12, 2011

New Additions

Here are a few things that we have gotten in the last few, that I am happy about!
I went to Savors and got about 15 new vases of ever shape and size to fill the uglyness that was above my kitchen cabinets. It's not ugly anymore! I love how it turned out and even more it was a great upgrade for less than $20!

This one is probably a shock to those that know me, because I can't keep a house plant alive let alone try a garden, BUT I thought I'd try my hand at composting! Evidently through the Town of Gilbert this gets delivered to your house for FREE! I've been super excited about trash lately!

And this has been in the family for about a month now but it's so fun and nice to have another car!!! It is in good shape and looks SO much better now that the tinting has been redone!


1 comment:

Alisse Baldwin said...

What a cute idea with all the jars & vases- you are so creative! And woohoo for a new car! It looks in great shape & nice! I know you must be thrilled! And cute family pictures, you always look so great pregnant!