On Friday night we had an enrichment "Girls Night" which we did crafts all night long. I only signed up for one craft... this measuring chart. So cute huh?! I thought of you Alisse because it has poke-a-dots.
.

But anyway my project probably would have only taken me about a half hour because of paint drying time. But I ended up staying for 5 hours because I helped a few other sisters with their SUPER crafty projects. Then I took my project home unfinished, but I was glad that I stayed because I had
fun and was able to chat with a lot of women. And it really helped those women out that wouldn't have gotten their projects done. This is what I made for the other two sisters.
I noticed all of the hard work of the enrichment committee and they all did an awesome job! I'm glad that it's not my job anymore but I did stay and helped clean up because I know how that is to have everyone leave with so much left to do.
3 comments:
OKAY! I love the Christmas countdown thing! What is it?
I love the stick! We've been needing to re-do our measuring wall and that's a great idea. Not to mention my insane love of polka dots. Woo hoo!
Les.
I still heart polka dots.
Post a Comment