Kya is going to be a ballerina.
Preston is going to be DJ Lance Rock from Yo Gabba Gabba, if you haven't seen this ridiculous show you need to... just to see how great this guy is! Well at least if I can get his costume put together.
And I am going to be a school girl, similar to this.

6 comments:
Funny? Yes. But it depends on where you are going. A friends party? Absolutely. A church function? Well... however, halloween is all about horror, and I think most people would be horrified if they were in that situation. I never thought about halloween as a pregnant lady. That would be tough.
The Halloween I was very pregnant with Britt I wore black leggings and a bright orange t-shirt with a black felt jack o'lantern face on it. Not very original, I know, but it was cute.
What's Kya going as? And Preston?
Les.
Kinda like Juno???
I think it would be funny but maybe a big pumpkin would be better for the neighborhood party??
Do it! I actually would probably do it if I was pregnant. It's funny!
I was thinking of being a pregnant nun. Inappropriate? Yes. Funny? Definitely.
One year when I was still single, I went to work on Halloween looking completely frazzled, dressed in a robe with curlers still in my hair, and barefoot and pregnant, with a baby doll glued to my hip... I would dress up like that now, but it hardly looks any different than I do all of the other 364 days of the year! I love your idea - I think it would be hilarious!
Post a Comment