Thanks to Andrea for tagging me!
My 8 obsessions...
1. My Hubby and babies
2. Having a clean house
3. The computer
4. Blogging (for both myself and G-ma)
5. Window shopping online for cute maternity clothes
6. My toes looking cute
7. Being organized
8. Bargain shopping, mainly for groceries
8 words or phrases I use often...
1. "I love you"
2. "NO!"
3. "Do you want a time out?"
4. "Ok let’s take a time out."
5. "My hips hurt!"
6. "I’m going to get you!"
7. "My clothes don’t fit!"
8. "I’m hungry!"
8 things I want to do before I die...
1. Get old… but not too old.
2. Do something influential that a lot of people benefit from
3. Have fun!
4. Serve a mission with my husband
5. See my kid grow up and be righteous
6. Meet my grandkids
7. See all my kids get sealed in the temple
8. Become one of those people that everyone likes
8 things I have learned from my past...
1. Don’t have a boyfriend until you’re out of high school!
2. Don’t throw things when your angry
3. Do what’s right.
4. Trust the Lord.
5. Cleaning a room a day is way easier than saving it ‘til Saturday
6. Believe in yourself
7. Sunscreen is better than a sunburn
8. Be a good friend… always.
8 places I would love to go or see...
1. New Zealand
2. Hawaii
3. Fiji
4. New York
5. Spain
6. Paris
7. Italy
8. Japan (for Sushi)
8 things I currently need or want...
1. The pain in my back and hips to go away!!!
2. This baby boy to come out a week early, and healthy
3. More clothes, cute ones!
4. Big girl toys for Kya
5. Pedicure
6. One of those big dusters
7. All of the hair removed from my chin down
8. To stay in this house the rest of my life
8 people I tag...
1. Lindsee
2. Jacque
3. Rachel
4. Jenna
5. Carrie
6. Julie
7. Alisse
8. Sandra
5 comments:
Thanks for letting me know about that fundraiser. I had heard about it. But I have bought so much stuff from their on line auctions. Did you go? Looks like all the aches of baby number 2 are here. I am sure the last few weeks will go by fast, hopefully!
It is so fun to read your answers! I liked what you said about the hair removal-- I would have to second that.
So cute I didn't know that you are having another baby how fun little boys are fun. hope everything is going good and will see you some time.
I enjoyed the part where you get your hair removed and the things you day often. You are such a mom!!
I really like you Hillary. I loved reading this about you.
Post a Comment