We have been doing a lot of this...
It's just hard to snap a picture when I have two that want to swim with no floaties all the time! So just imagine that we are doing this almost every day, just in a different pool everyday. That way we don't wear out our options!
It is so hot and this is about the only thing any of us want to do. As we don't have a pool, we have resulted in inviting ourselves over to our friends with pools... SO if you have a pool invite us over!
My kids have done great this year with swimming. Neither one of them has had official swim lessons but they both swim very well. Kya can swim half the length of the pool, and I bet she could go further but I can't stand in the deep end! She is loving her independence in the pool and most of the time doesn't want me to touch her. Baden is a fish and is scared of NOTHING he thinks he can swim just as well as everyone else. Baden can swim pretty far for a 2 year old. He loves jumping off the side and the diving board, in fact he does them both without floaties now! He can and will do a front flip off the side and the other day he tried it off the diving board. They both love to dive down and grab stuff off the bottom and will literally swim all day!
4 comments:
awesome! I bet them being such good little swimmers helps you breathe a bit easier!
Come on over-- seriously. It's a party everyday over here, come join!
I got it!! Thanks so.... much- it is so good to read and get caught up on how lifes been for you and your family. You are all so stinkin cute!!!! Miss you girl!
oh and my address is now the6fraziers.blogspot.com :)
Post a Comment