Thursday, August 28, 2008
Lazy Mom, Obedient Girl
Last night was kind of a late one. Preston and I didn't start a movie until 11 so we kind of knew it was going to be a little bit tough this morning. (Because our master bedroom is ALL windows and we now wake up with the sun!) So this morning at 6:45 Kya started her I'M AWAKE yell down the hallway. Any other morning I probably would have just gotten up but I just didn't feel like it today. So I got up to go to the bathroom, because that's usually when this prego mama has to get up and go anyway, and on the way I passed by the intercom, and said into it, "Kya, lay down and go back to sleep." Not thinking it would work I relieved myself in the pottyroom and started walking back. To my surprise she had quieted down and she really DID go back to sleep! I climbed back in bed and slept til 8! The latest yet in this glass house! Kya is a SUPER obedient kid, with a lot of things, it's just awesome that she even listens to me over the intercom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wish my kids would go back to bed if I told them to. Actually I wish my kids would do anything I told them to do. By the way.....how is your finatical dieter doing?
That is a funny story! I wish I had an intercom... ohhh... wait..... My house is way too small for that. I can just yell and get teh same affect!!
HEY!! looks lke you've been busy posting! sorry we disappeared... we've had sick sick little girls... but they are just about better and we want to come see you guys!
looks like you've been having tons of fun in the new mansion! can't wait to see it in person!
Wow! Don't be surprised if all of your kids aren't so good. Just count your blessings.... you have one more obedient kid than I do!! My kids jump on my face in the morning making rooster sounds until I am on my feet!
Post a Comment