Some friends had invited us to the park to join them slip-n-sliding. It was HUGE! The plastic went all the way down the retention basin and it was covered in soap and we borrowed a neighbor's hose to slide down. Kya wasn't to sure about it but Preston sure had fun!


She held on to her chip the whole time!

We had the ASU game to go to afterwards and Preston was
soaked! I didn't go down for that reason I didn't want to be soapy and soaked for the whole game. But he did hang his shirt out the window on the way to the game so it wasn't too bad for him.
1 comment:
That was so much fun! I was seriously soar for 2 days afterwards!
Preston cracks me up! I could tell he wanted to get wet sooo bad-- and low and behold he did! DId you guys stay the whole ASU game or was Preston uncomfortable??
Post a Comment