Wednesday, August 13, 2008
So I Lied
I did say that our new house should be ready by today... silly me for believeing that everything would be done by the 8th deadline promised! It's pretty frustrating because the first deadline was back in May! So why should I believe them now. I was actually going to take pictures today at least and post them, but it's really not picture ready. There was a big landscaping truck blocking the front of the house and the painters were inside the house with the whole floor covered so it really wouldn't look that cool in pictures. Meanwhile, we are just invading my parents home! Kya has had to adjust a little, but for the most part her sleeping patterns are back to normal. She's had to figure out that crying at Grandma's doesn't get her much more than it would at home. Well except she does get Grandma, because Mom is so mean! It's funny... that is how it works when my mom's around she wants Grandma, not me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow you moved out, how exciting!! Sorry to hear that your house isn't ready, but I know once it is you will be so happy!! Ps I am coming to visit in October!! Stoney is going to fire academy and since he has to live there, I would be all by myself. So I am on my way!!!
Post a Comment