Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Stuck

Ok so it's not very often that Kya will let me out of her sight during the day. So when she was fine with playing in the entertainment room while I walked out of it, I decided to go upstairs and take a shower. I took a pretty quick one but when I hopped out I listened for her she sounded happy but she was calling. Yelling really or like she does when she wakes up. I was still in my towel upstairs so I yelled down to her, "Come here!" I heard her respond, "NO!" (Her usual response to any question.) I threw some clothes on quickly and came down to check on her. I thought I had heard her in the entertainment room where I left her, but there was no Kya. So I turned around and looked in the family room and still didn't see her. Then I heard her call again, a little confused I turned around again and heard some sound coming from the shut powder room in the hallway. She had gone into the bathroom and shut herself in the dark. And she was totally fine and happy! She used to do that in our other house in the pantry... she apparently loves hiding in the dark.


No comments: