So in the heat of moving I got super hungry. (Oh and by the way never move in one day, while pregnant and in the middle of August.) Back to me being hungry... Preston can definitely tell you, as can most of my friends, that I change into a MONSTER when I'm hungry. And I'm always hungry when I'm pregnant. But today I was pretty dang HUNGRY. And since we were moving we had nothing at our house to eat. I decided to go to Wendy's. I ordered 2 combo's for Preston and I and chicken nuggets for Kya. (I don't always get something for Kya.) So I looked in the bag when I got it and saw there was a couple of container thingys and 2 sandwiches the napkins were on top of everything so I just figured everything was there and drove off. Not remembering that I got the nuggets for Kya and wasn't even really concerned cuz I had seen some fry boxes and assumed that one of them was nuggets.
I GOT ALL THE WAY HOME and noticed that they didn't give me my whole order! I HATE THAT! That is their ONLY job, to put the right food in my bag and give it to me. That's what they do all day! They should be good at it! What ticks me off even more is that this happens to me almost every time. They either forget to put something in my bag or they screw up my order some other way!
I was now a MEGA-MONSTER because I was now more hungry and I had to drive all the way back. Kya was in the car with me and the whole way there and back the 2nd time she was screaming. I think she was pretty hungry too and the smell of the food was just cruel. Anyways I was super frustrated when I got there and told them I want my whole order re-done because I had to drive back which probably had made my food cold, (not to mention I'd already eaten half of my fries by now and I wanted a whole box). I know this behavior is why people spit in the costumers food but I was hungry and mad, and it's really my biggest PET-PEEVE!
3 comments:
You're so funny. I seem to be one of those people who gets the wrong/not whole order, too! (except I'm not pregnant and moving) I feel for ya in a small way.
Your so funny! I seem to get the right order just always made wrong for my picky husband! I'll specifically so NO mayo or onion and I swear they give me extra!!
dude... you're awesome... I remember when we went to the zoo, you were like.. "I NEED TO EAT!!" and I should have realized then that you were a hungry monster woman... you disguised it well!
Post a Comment