Friday, August 15, 2008

Our House!

Ok so I thought I would never say this... but our house is almost ready for us! It really looks like we will be moving our stuff from the garage into our house! For real tomorrow, as in this Saturday, we get to move in! That's really exciting news for us. I went and took pictures today, cuz this time our house was more on the photogenic side. So here it is...


Living Room Dining Room
Family Room

Kitchen



Laundry Room (I can't wait to wash clothes... aren't those the coolest!)

Kya's new room

Baby boy's room


They're bathroom

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom




Yes, Preston even has a urinal!



My closet (if I had my clothes in here they wouldn't even take up half of the space!)


His closet

I didn't take pictures of all of the house but you get the jist of it! It's huge, pretty and I love the house! It really is my dream house come true. If we happened to stay in this house forever I would be totally fine with it! I just know that that won't happen so, I'll try to live it up while it lasts!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so georgous!! I can't wait to come see it in person! Let me know if you want me to watch Kya for you while you get moved in!!

Meghan White said...

Your house looks amazing!!! I can't wait until my visit so I can come see it in person!! I love what the pix show, I am so jealous!!! You are so LUCKY!!!

Leisa Tapia said...

DANG!!! ya, i've been telling you that I want to come see it, but now I know... I'm not worthy!!!
That is amazing! I love all the molding and detail!! its my dream house too! Its simply stunning! helk ya! live it up!

Leslie said...

It's GORGEOUS! You guys chose great stuff. I think I'm drooling on my keyboard. I can't wait for your Housewarming Party! ;)
Leslie

MegRich said...

My goodness! Your house is absolutely beautiful! Where's it at? Congratulations on having it finished!

Houston Family said...

So I called Trevor and told him that we should buy your house. Then I realized my kids would destroy it! It looks fabulous. I love it!

Kim and Matt said...

I know where we are having the Christmas party this year... :)

Emily said...

Talk about depressing!! Just kidding. It's like the most beautiful house ever!