Sunday, August 17, 2008
Sunday Story!
So funny story... I was pretty proud of myself. I had looked online to see when and where our new ward was. It said that we were meeting at 1 p.m. I just assumed that it was the ward building that is RIGHT across the street from us. We got ready and walked out of our house, we went out the garage and closed the garage door... AND LOCKED OURSELVES OUT of the house! We decided to just go to church and worry about it later. We walked in and someone was already speaking, so it didn't start at one. Then we found out that our building is down the street about a mile! We get back in the car thinking that we would only be 5 min late or so. But when we walked in THAT ward had someone speaking as well! We later found out that the ward we sat through wasn't our ward either! So we went to two different wards, not our own and didn't even get the sacrament! This is the second time we have looked online to find our ward and it's been wrong! So anyways we came home hoping that we had left one of our doors unlocked, and luckily we did! So we got in without a problem but we did sweat a little about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahaha...that is funny! i LOVE your new house! it is beautiful. now all. you need is a maid since you'll have 2 little kids running around. preston told me about your guys blog awhile ago. it's so fun to look on it and see how cute kya is!
Hi, my name is Brian and I new Preston in NJ on our missions. I was trying to get in touch with him. Does he have Email that I could contact him at? Thanks
AHhh... I have totally locked myself out before!! Luckily you didn't have to break a new window!
Oh my gosh... your new house is amazing!! WE are so jealous. I can't remember WHERE you guys moved to? PS it was funny seeing Preston at the crib store today, hope you find the pieces you need. :)
Post a Comment