Friday, August 1, 2008

Wakeboarding w Scott Byerly

So on Wednesday Preston got to go wakeboarding with SCOTT BYERLY. For those of you that don't follow wakeboarding, he is a PRO, who has basically been a god to Preston since he was a teenager. Let me give you a little background on Press, he is SUPER good at wakeboarding, he is basically the best (non-pro) I've ever seen. Preston will even say that I didn't really even consider him until I saw him wakeboard. It's true... sounds jacked up but I really got turned on when I saw him wakeboard. My husband is so super HOT when he is in his element on the lake. And it helps to know that Scott Byerly is one of about 4 guys that really started-revolutionized the sport. Preston and his friends actually came to a point in their life where they were seriously thinking about which route to take in life... To either go to school for a living or become pro wakeboarders! So now that you kind of understand how AWESOME it was that Preston got to hang out with, let along wakeboard on Scott's boat, is pretty dang cool.


Preston and Scott Byerly

Press and Ross Garner, touring with Scott.

Scott's boat!

Preston and Ben Christensen and the boat.


Chill'n with Scott on his tour bus. Giving Preston one of the best compliments ever!


I didn't know how to upload the video from You Tube so this is just a little video of Scott Byerly on the water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4cY8OkDP-E

2 comments:

r+s+a laney said...

We're related!!! That is so exciting you are expecting. I'm a little baby hungry, but I can wait a couple more years...maybe haha. Sadly, I don't know who your husband is. I'm positive we are related though. My husband and I are moving back to AZ finally from Utah. You look great!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

Omg!!! That is so awesome for Preston!!! I bet he was in total heaven!!! Lucky freakin dog!!! Hope he got some pointers!!! Preston is such an awesome wakeboarder!!! I could watch him all day because he's so entertaining! He really know's how to turn everybody's heads! Obviously if he hung out with freakin SCOTT BYERLY!!!!! That's amazing! Good for you guys!!! I'm so totally jealous!!!